- 2-3 years of human resources experience in a fast-paced work setting (recruiting experience in professional services, fashion or retail a plus)
- Proven ability to source creatively from channels such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements
- Demonstrates an understanding of employment law and human resources practices
- Experience working with regional/remote offices is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage challenging situations and maintain confidential information
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, previous experience using human resources recruiting platforms
- Strong sense of urgency accompanied by a “roll up your sleeves” approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; demonstrates influence and diplomacy at all levels
- Ability to navigate conflicts and challenging situations
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- BA/BS in human resources, business administration or related fields
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.