- 5-7 years of digital project management experience, which includes managing the integration of architecture, user-experience, visual design, branding, messaging and technology
- Previous experience in a digital agency/environment
- Proven management, leadership and analytical skills
- Track record of success in participation of client and new business meetings
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies, design and technology
- Understanding of Internet and mobile functionality, and associated tools
- Ability to communicate effectively regarding technology with non-technical audiences
- Passion for web-based technology/new media
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with standard project management tools and processes, including bug tracking systems
- Experience with web analytics and SEO, preferred but not required
- Understanding of WCAG and GDPR standards, preferred but not required
- BA/BS or related field or equivalent work experience
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.