- 6-10 years of design experience, preferably working in an agency setting
- Strong visual design skills with the ability to develop a client’s brand
- Ability to bring a creative vision to life by leading a team of creative associates
- Proven ability to concept innovative design that aligns with developed strategies and identified objectives
- Ability to develop compelling, award-winning campaigns across multiple mediums
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual forms to a variety of audiences, including the internal team and to client contacts
- Outstanding conceptual abilities and collaborative skills
- Extensive training in graphic design, typography, interaction design and/or visual communications
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present both internally and to clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related fields
To apply, please submit your portfolio, which is required, a cover letter and resume for this position.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.